Here's a shot before we moved in.
And shortly after, you can see a lot had changed.
Oh, and in case you were wondering whatever happened to our towel curtain...
It's much better now. I luckily already had this curtain so no money was needed to solve this issue. I really like that we used a curtain that gave us plenty of natural light but still the privacy we needed.
Some of the details...
Before and After:
So here's a breakdown of what we have done so far-
- Paint - Olympic No VOC in Misty Lake $25
- New shower head (Moen, Lowes) $30
- New Shower Rod, Curtain & Rings (Homegoods) $25
- New Towel Bar (Homegoods) $7.99
- New Hand Towel Bar (Homegoods) $5.99
- New Bathroom Light (Lights Unlimited) - on clearance $10
- New Bathroom Mirror - already had
- New Window Curtain - already had
- New faucet (Delta, Lowes) - on sale $42
- New Rug $20
- Replaced shower hook (Ikea) - $2
- Replaced cabinet knobs - already had
Other little projects:
-Removed toothbrush holder on wall
-Removed toilet paper ring on cabinet
- Added a shelf for towel storage
Grand Total - $168
We have really totally changed and updated this bathroom for less than $200, we are pumped.
PS -If you are interested in any of our bathroom projects you can find them here, here, here, here, here and here.
Have a wonderful week!