Valentine's day is right around the corner and today I have a little grouping of some ideas for crafts, easy decor and party decorating!
1. Scrap Fabric Garlands are one of my favorite things to make for events, holidays or just because
2. Paper garlands are another easy project, especially if you don't have extra fabric lying around.
3. These Mailbox centerpieces are so easy and cute! And you can make them for $2!
4. If you are hosting a Valentine party or banquet I have some ideas for decorating on a budget.
4. These paper pinwheels are so sweet and easy to make
5. A little fabric, embroidery hoop, some scrap paper and a hot glue gun and you have a sweet fabric wreath
I think this year instead of making anything new I will reuse some of these items I have made in the past. Sometimes its best to go with what you already have! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!